Sunday, June 19, 2011

16 pounds!

I know that a lot of folks disapprove of daily weighing. I have found that it helps me to accept that the weekly or monthly weigh-ins elsewhere are actually correct. That the variance, the fluctuations, are a normal thing.

I'm especially enjoying it in this post op time as it mostly seems to be going .... down...

I'm 16 pounds down? Since June 1st at the doctors office. This is pretty amazing, and I'll take it!

I'm under 250, and as I've said, when I get under 250, my health improves.

2 comments:

  1. I seem to be unable to post a comment on other's blogs so I'm going to try it here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weigh myself every day and it hasn't been detrimental to my journey. I think it keeps me aware of what I eat and the effect it has on my weight!

    (Reading back through your older blogs. LOL)

    ReplyDelete