Friday, June 24, 2011

BYOC - BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!!

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! 
1.  What’s your favorite room in your house?
I would have to say my Master Bedroom Suite.  I have a walk in closet and a master bath in my bedroom.  Both for the first time in my life.  I love the rest of our apartment, don’t get me wrong, but I love having a master bedroom. 
2.  Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera).  Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!
They are purple and white and made of crystals and everyone loves them.


3.  What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?
We get to wear jeans on Fridays and the rest of the time I would say we are business casual.  I’m Ok with that, we are a law firm but I don’t feel the need to wear a suit every day. 

4.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
This week – Monday was the day I was originally supposed to go back to work after the surgery but I didn’t come back till Thursday.  I got my blog set up and read a lot of blogs this week, which was cool and actually much more helpful than the discussion forums I had previously found.  I had my post-op nutrition class on Wednesday morning, and I got both the soft foods and solid foods instructions.  I am on soft foods until next Thursday. I’m still pretty tired from going back to work but I’m beginning to feel like my life is returning to me, only better.  
It was already worth the price of admission for the lapband surgery.  The asthma, GERD, joint pain, and blood sugar issues are all so much better.  My skin tone and energy are improved.  And I’ve lost weight and I feel good.
I so love blogging and I love reading people’s blogs.  I feel like I have a bunch of cool new friends.  I feel special (awww…. ). 


5 comments:

  1. Wow - so glad you see so many NSVs already - that is sooo great! Great BYOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is my lifesaver on this journey!! Keep up the good work!!! (And I LOVE your earrings!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about blog land! Glad you're starting to feel like yourself again and even better than before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those earrings! As for all your NSVs way to go! I'm so excited for all the changes you're experiencing.

    ReplyDelete