Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hi, ho, hi ho...

I'm back to work today.  I've been gone from work from the evening of June 6th.  That's an extremely long time.

My daughter and I got our signals crossed and after a month of leaving the house at about 6 AM for work she was up and showering at 6:30, so I'll be showering at 7 AM.  We both have to be to work at 9 AM today, how weird.

In a little over a week I should be going to the rec center in the mornings anyway....

I have the larger lunchbox - the one that just looks like a bag - full of containers of food.  To the point where I was worried about my lifting restriction, LOL.  I have Tylenol Blast, chewable tylenol, and my pill splitter.  I'm bringing the nebulizer even though I haven't needed it since the surgery (it's dusty at work and should also be an emotional day). 


I think I'm going to adopt (Last train out of Fatland) Maria's report and see how I do with it.
Wednesday's report:
1. 70 oz of water? 48
2. Minimal processed foods? yes
3. Grams of Protein? 66
4. 30 minutes of exercise? Yes, but all from walking around the hospital complex and a few other places.
5. One serving of fruit? Nope, unless you count a Greek Yogurt that had strawberries in it...
6. Food logging? Check!
7. Benefiber?  Check! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I noticed you were following me and decided to come over and check you out! I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at work today! Let us know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck today, I will be interested in seeing how it goes

    ReplyDelete