Thursday, June 30, 2011

Loong Week, but a good one

I've worked all week.  So glad tomorrow is Friday!!  Great things happened this week - I moved on to solid foods, ate at a restaurant, got a fitbit... All amazing things. 

My sweet little fitbit is charging.  I got it tonight.  I am so happy, I've been dying for one since I read about them (probably a whole week ago, LOL).  I really need something for both activity and sleep monitoring, so this should do it for me.  I'm going to wear it to bed tonight.  Since I often toss and turn all night, seeing every hour on the clock, this could be interesting.  Of course one day this week I slept through the night for the second time this year, so that was exciting.  I slept from about 10:30 to almost 4:30.  When I woke up I felt drugged with sleep.   And boy did I have to pee!  LOL.  Anyway, I'm excited to have the fitbit because I'm hoping that both the exercise feedback and the sleep feedback will start me improving in both areas. 

Today I had another great NSV - I wore my shirt tucked in!  A pair of pants that isn't a knit pair - but more of a cottony pair, with a fly and all that.  So my stomach didn't look like a mountain, and I didn't feel the need to pull a big shirt over it.  Also - it was the shirt that I bought back in May that wouldn't button.  Total win.

I tried to blog last night about my date with V - we went out to the Texas Roadhouse and I ate in a restaurant for the first time since before the surgery.  It was nerve-wracking at times, but it all went well.  I ate a little lightly for fear of barfing!  Anyway, Blogger wouldn't play nice.  I got V to take some pics of me in the parking lot.

Blogger is still not liking pictures, I may try it from the Picasa side of things in a moment. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your fitbit! I've really been enjoying mine so far!

    ReplyDelete