Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tuesday Morning

I did it! - Got through Monday and then went to the support group for bandsters.  There were just a few folks there.  I had a good time, but walked away with the feeling that I had talked too much.  Also it seems strange to me that people don't know things.  I don't think any of those women would know the internet if it bit her.  I know, intellect snob.  But I work better, my life works better, if I know and understand things. 

However, it has become clear that the dietician is against caffeine, period.  I will have to think about this, because my surgeon said I'd be able to have it once I was well enough to work out. He even specifically said coffee.

Anyway - I'm exhausted this morning.  But in a good way.  I think I slept all the way through the night, till about 4:45.  We're talking about a gal who often waken 5-6 times in a night.  I think my brain is just stunned from the sleep.   I want to crawl back into my bed and sleep more!  Yet another benefit from the band, actual sleep! 

I have packed all my tiny soft meals into my lunch bag and am starting to get ready for work.  Another day or two and I can move on to solids, yay!   I'm looking forward to using my bento box again.  I think its great that I have the same one as eggface, that's pretty wild.

2 comments:

  1. This is the post I tried to publish earlier this week. Now it's here... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would listen to your surgeon over the dietician. And never worry about talking too much at a support group meeting - you never know who's listening and LEARNING from your experience! :)

    And yay for solids!

    ReplyDelete