Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF

What a week!  I'm looking forward to BYOC from Drazil.  I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend.   My boss will be off on Tuesday so that day could be a little wild, but I can prepare for it.

It's been a great week, I've been changing fast.  New ideas, new realizations.  It's all good.  Never would have thought I would (a) spend the money on myself for a fitbit and (b) be so excited about it. Pre-surgery, my intention was to buy a Kindle and a new desktop machine.  Now I've got the fitbit, and I'm looking at either an android or an iPhone so I can track my food more easily.  LOL. 

Oh I joined Facebook, please friend me as Miri Bandy.  Also I'm on Twitter as MiriBanded if you'd like to connect that way. 

I'm working on being more active, and getting all my water in.  Since I went to solids and now have to wait with the liquids it got harder!  However, since I keep waking up so early I thought I would start by drinking 24 oz today before I need to have my 7 AM breakfast.  It's 6:38 AM now and I'm almost through it. 

I wore the fitbit while I slept last night, set on sensitive. I'm going to try normal tonight... I had a very restless night.  My little buddy reported this:
  • You went to bed at 9:19PM
  • Time to fall asleep 21min
  • Times awakened 10
  • You were in bed for 7hrs 45min
  • Actual sleep time 4hrs 43min

Even though my night was so restless, I was surprised that it said I was up for a whole hour at 2 AM.  So we'll see.   

Have a great day everyone!! 

3 comments:

  1. That's so weird that it could track that while you were sleeping/resting. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how do you set it on sensitive?! I just got mine and have no idea how to do anything... but I think I need to figure out how to do this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bodybugg.. and i love it. but I'm thinking i might get a fitbit when my subscription is up. It looks so much more unobtrusive!

    ReplyDelete