Friday, August 5, 2011

Joined a new gym

So, after several weeks of mostly getting to the rec center on the weekends, I realized that a 20 minute each way drive in the morning wasn't going to work for me.   I've given in and joined a gym less than a mile from my apartment building.  It's just for women.  I'm excited because it has zumba and other classes as well as the machines and weights, which I want.  I went last night and did legs.  Tonight I meet with someone to do arms.  And my calendar has a zumba class on it for Saturday!  I have a gym bag packed ready to take to the car when I leave this morning.

I can't believe its me who is saying this stuff.  And happy about it.  

I know I haven't blogged much lately.   There's something going on in my personal life that doesn't need airing in blogland, especially since my identity isn't hidden all that well.  Everything will be fine, though, no worries.  Sorry to be so mysterious, but I'm hoping that if I blog about my not blogging, then I'll blog again.

I'm feeling really good after my fill.  The usual side effects of gas and re-learning when my tummy is full is still with me, but I feel good.  Strong.  Healthy.  Happy.

If my tummy would stop gurgling already!  This time I'm going to keep track of how long it takes for the gas to subside.  I'm still having it today, Friday, but the fill was only Wednesday morning.

Have a good day, all, and I hope to make time to BYOC and also more about stress relief that doesn't involve food, this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. That's great that you joined a gym that is close! Hopefully you will enjoy going and it will be easier with your schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the gym. and Way to go getting up and doing that in the morning. you're my hero. And I totally get not airing laundry in blog land. No worries there, just hope it all works out!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling good and YAY on the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on the gym! So glad for you and only a mile away. Enjoy the zumba class!

    ReplyDelete